Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stiches...AGAIN!










Well, this past Thursday Ethan had to get stitches again. He was so excited about getting his vitamin that he ran off and couldn't get stopped. He kind of fell and hit his mouth really hard on our end table. When he fell, he must have bit his lower lip by the corner. I called the pediatricians office and told them I was on my way. We got there and they said he would need a couple of stitches, but that they wouldn't do it because it was on his face. So we were sent to a plastic surgeons office to have him taken care of. Ethan had two dissolveable stitches put in and was such a brave little man.
The next day I called our doctor because I thought his lip looked infected. They said they would call in an antibiotic for us. So, as of today both of the stitches are gone now and his lip looks pretty good. It could have been a lot worse...he could have lost some teeth too!!



0 comments: